Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It Really Is Goodbye

I just started using Google+ today.  LOVE IT.  For many reasons, but mostly because I think it combines everything I like about facebook, twitter, and blogspot.  It puts everything together, I can post everything that I would spread out over these three sites in one place and still only have the people who want/need to read it see it.  It's not a shotgun approach like facebook.  Any of you who are my friends there know my policy on vaguebooking and/or being too specific, which really limits what you can share.  I've always thought that facebook and twitter were a shotgun approach to social networking. Throw a lot of information out there and hope it hits something.  Google+ lets me catch up with my awesome cousins in a more personal way without everyone who ever went to school with or goes to my church reading it.  So this is the last of my blog.  If you want an invitation to Google+ let me know, I'll be glad to get you going.  I look forward to having a "hang out" with you soon.  Don't know what a hang out is?  http://edition.englishclub.com/esl-magazine/google-plus/

No comments:

Post a Comment